Monday 31 March 2014

Final critique and possible further development (week 6)


In the critiquing we did in class it was pointed out that my boat shed was over crowded with ideas so I changed a few images and removed some of the less important details such as the pommel horse. this meant that when someone walks into the downstairs room the focus is on the Dr Seuss stairs and the mirrored walls. I also went on to think that if I developed it further the bottom room might be removed and the mirrors moved to the top and create the look out idea from my previous concepts so that I can compress my ideas a bit further. Another possibility that was suggested was to have the glass floor floating so that the room is only usable at low tide.

I left out major elements such as the boat frame and the tools in the section image so that the form of the rooms themselves become the focus and can be seen better.

I added a figure to this image and made the mirror the focus so that the effect of the mirror was the focus and could be seen from the perspective of someone standing in the room.


No comments:

Post a Comment