Sunday 2 March 2014

Mihimihi draft

I'm Chris, I was born in New Zealand like most of my family but I am entirely european. I can't say that I am influenced by my culture and my background because until quite recently I couldn't identify where half of my family was from before they came to new Zealand. The only thing I can say I have been Influenced by is my direct family, that is the only culture I have ever been a part of. I have a passion for not doing writing if at all possible and as usual I have put it off until the very last minute. I also have a passion for creating things, which means I spend very little time without a tool or a pencil in my hand and the time I do spend without either is usually spent thinking about what I want to make next and how I can do that. If I wasn't doing that then I was at gymnastics which I have done since I could walk. Gym and sailing are the only sports that I really like, and have ever wanted to do which meant I was quite isolated even when i was out doing sport because almost no one in levin did gymnastics.

No comments:

Post a Comment